Yes, I make some... and I upset to do so...
I shall not promise, its a rubbish and I do not want to make any of them again!
Promises are so fragile and it scared me of...
I am not that strong to not afraid of anything,
I do afraid disappointing someone dear to me,
I do afraid hurting them unconsciously as well,
I ain't god, ain't a magician,
I can't change things, not the thing i have done..
I can't change the facts not the endings,
Neither its great nor its hurt...
Once it's done it's out of my boundaries...
I can't do anything, it's just useless...
Things always are not within my powers to change them,
I can't heal the pain i created on peoples,
I can't heal their wounds that I put in them,
Regret on doing it? Regret i hurt them...
I don't regret either...It's a lesson for me to learn though
Learn on how it breaks people hearts,
Learn on how words can bring up people hopes and make them fall,
Learn on promises are just a word to satisfy certain needs,
Learn on how promises that have been made over and over but meant nothing in the end....
Regret are waste of time since things can't be return to where they are,
Regret is foolish since it can't change anything in the end,
Regret is meaningless and useless..
It won't mend back a broken heart not that it can recover a broken promises.
No comments:
Post a Comment