When pain occur...
When I suffer..
When I feel heavy..
When I feel suffocated...
I just have the thinking and always wondering
Probably things always like to go messy...
Probably life are such a pain..
Probably I am just tired...
Probably you are just fooling..
Probably it never even exist...
Probably I don't know anything...
Probably I know everything..
But whats the use?
Probably it just doesn't matter...
But whats the point?
Probably no one would ever notice...
Probably I don't even matter....
Probably everything is just useless...
And am just never existed...
Probably life are such a pain..
Probably I am just tired...
Probably you are just fooling..
Probably it never even exist...
Probably I don't know anything...
Probably I know everything..
But whats the use?
Probably it just doesn't matter...
But whats the point?
Probably no one would ever notice...
Probably I don't even matter....
Probably everything is just useless...
And am just never existed...
Maybe am a blessedness child that brought to this world accidentally...
Probably...love never been given but just sympathy..
Probably dreams never should belong to me... wishes shall never come true
Probably my rights is never there to own my precious one..
Probably freedom never is mine...I shall belongs to be caged..
Probably I just don't fit in the world or the world never ever have the place for me...
Probably am just a sin that shall be punished and having pains like this...
Probably this is the best that have given to me...
No comments:
Post a Comment