I can't promise you anything...
Not forever,
Not love,
Not dreams...
Not in anything...
Promises...What it is? Can you even keep yours?
My promise worth nothing... I will not make one so I will not break one!
I can't promise you forever... not the love i give is real... I can't promise anything can't you see?
It's not within my powers...
Things change, people change..
Nothing stay the same as always!
Not forever,
Not love,
Not dreams...
Not in anything...
Promises...What it is? Can you even keep yours?
My promise worth nothing... I will not make one so I will not break one!
I can't promise you forever... not the love i give is real... I can't promise anything can't you see?
It's not within my powers...
Things change, people change..
Nothing stay the same as always!
It's a burden to make a promise for forever...
It's fake...
No one no when is forever..
How can forever been made?
Forever seems so far beyond my touch I hardly can reach to it..
I feel like it never been exist...
years is long enough to make a promise to be a burden..
Yet promise for forever?
It will not do any good... not to me, not to you, not to anyone!
I will not make any promise so that I will not have the chance to break it!
No comments:
Post a Comment