Says that you are different but you are not...
Says that you aren't mind but you did...
Say you doesn't really meant it but you do...
You are just the same as everyone...
You expect for return on something you give out...
You expect for perfection on me when you know I can't...
Saying I am all the same as others...
I have changed for reasons...
I have become more selfish than you thought...
The truth is you never know me...
Promise to help me in all ways,
Saying you aren't like the others... you are different
Telling me It's all right... I can be who I am, What I want
But, in the end you are just showing your true face toward me...
You are the one like all others expect me to return in order to had something...
Like others expect me to be all good...
Like others never ever really know the real me and judge me as you like...
Like others never gave me a chance to even speak up and push me away in the dark..
Like others only judge me by what you know...and not what you understand...
Just because I neglect you sometimes,
I had become a selfish person,
Just because I always give in,
I had to force to listen to your nonsense,
Just because I once accept your gift,
I had to always give something in return,
You actually break the expectation I had on you! Break the promise you give on me!
I never take your promises as promise because I really know you can't make it,
Knowing that time change things,
I never really listen to the talks because its all just a talk,
Knowing that you never really meant it.
I shall had no more expectation from now on...
Shall not having any promises between us...
Shall stop my foolishness in believing...
Shall be facing the cruelness of the real world...
No comments:
Post a Comment