Saturday, June 19, 2010

INVISIBLE

TODAY...

AGAIN...
Everyone is just gone... like they did always...
All gone...
Left me alone in this stupid box...
In this cold night...
In this dark room...
Again that I hate being alone...

Well
It seems like no one cares..
No one see...
No one heard...

Well... who cares...
I should just get used to it eh?...o-o
But it just so hard...

Sometimes i wonder..
If I just simply dont get home for a day...
Would anyone notice me?

Notice that i'm gone? 

To think of this...
I think i did this once...
Gone for a day...xp

But they seems like nothing...
When I got back around 4 in the morning...
Still no one is at home.. I just hate this empty house..
I just hate it...

Even now.. already morning..
Still all haven't come back..
I guess even I left the house in the middle of the night..
No one would know or notice me..^^

I guess I should just be like this..
Get done with all my stuff and get lost from this place..
And never came back..
Since what i want is so far from my grasp...
I guess I should not try hard to grab it
But look it from far behind...

And stay unnoticeable like I used to...

No comments:

Post a Comment